Botox Injections can enhance your beauty and give you a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance! Virtually painless injections can improve and soften the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet with no downtime.
Only $10 per unit
Botox works by blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to the injected muscles, with a very small needle. It can reduce dynamic wrinkles on the face and neck, so you can still smile, look surprised, or even frown, without dramatically changing your facial appearance, or leaving you look as if you have had work done.
Botox is the fastest growing, most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the United States today, approved by the FDA for cosmetic purposes since 2002. More than 11 million people have experienced a Botox treatment.
A common misconception is that Botox injections actually paralyze the face muscles. If Botox is used in excess, this can happen. But the staff and clinical nurses at Medical Center Weight Loss Clinic in San Antonio, strive to inject just the right amount that allows some facial expressions, but will restrict the facial grimaces and frowns. Our goal is to make our patients look rested, happier, and younger.
*Individual results may vary
Botox® Key Benefits
- Long-lasting results – proven to last up to 4 months*
- Starts working quickly – best results seen in 7-10 days
- Quick 10-minute procedure – BOTOX® Cosmetic is a nonsurgical procedure
- #1 prescribed product of its kind in the US
- 95% satisfaction rate – most patients surveyed (N=281) were satisfied with the results of their BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment
Treating Wrinkles with Botox®
- Reduces or eliminates wrinkles without surgery
- Corrects underlying muscles (as opposed to the skin’s surface as peels do)
- Provides dramatic effects which are customizable and reversible
- Some patients report they no longer experience migraine headaches.
- No sedation or anesthesia is needed, however, you may choose to have the area numbed with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting.
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. Most patients compare the sensation to a pinprick and treatment takes only a few minutes.
What Can Botox® Be Used For?
- Frown, Worry, Laugh, and Bunny Lines
- Periorbital Wrinkles (Crow’s Feet)
- Brow Lift or Brow Asymmetry
- Drooping Mouth Corners
- Lip Wrinkles, Chest Wrinkles, and Vertical Lines
- Platysma Stranding (“Neck Banding”)
- Reducing horizontal creases on the forehead